Swimming Lessons for Children
Mudgeeraba Aquatic Centre has partnered with Swimming Australia to bring you a new and effective swimming and water safety program, focused on experiential and activity-based learning.
GOswim swimming lessons empower students to think, discuss and decide whilst having fun in and around water.
The curriculum covers seven areas of learning that are combined and presented as activities to enhance student development. Key learning areas include:
- Entries and exits
- Floating and sculling
- Movement, propulsion and stroke development
- Personal survival
- Underwater skills
- Rescue and emergency
- Water safety knowledge
Explore the Cool Stuff You’ll Be Accessing with Us!
Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
Easy and Affordable
With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
4 Weeks FREE
Enjoy free family swim access for 4 weeks over summer.
Plus, 1 Week Holiday Swim Program
1 week Holiday Swim Program for either Fast Track or the Water Safety program.
Other Swimming Programs
Multi Lesson Options
Our Integrated App
Everyone's GOswim journey is powered by innovative technology. The Active World app was specifically designed to improve communication and interaction between your swim schools and swimmers.
Your self managed personal portal will enable you to:
- View upcoming classes
- Book new classes
- Advise us of your child's non-attendance and book make-up lessons
- Track learning pathways and progression
- Receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
- Manage personal and billing details
GOswim FAQs Expand all
Who does GOswim cater to?
What are the benefits of GOswim?
It's never too early or late to learn how to swim! Our GOswim program ensures that students learn and understand personal survival and water safety elements at all ages.
Other Benefits Include:
- Establishing a strong and effective swimming technique
- Becoming empowered to think, discuss and decide
- Enhancing knowledge, skill and understanding
- You are supported by professionally qualified teachers
What are the costs?
With GOswim Packages to suit everyone & convenient direct debit options, we will have your child swimming in no time, with little fuss.
Our fee covers the cost of the lesson and secures your child's spot in a class at time that suits you. If you wish to learn more, we encourage you to download the Active World App, allowing you a personalised service.
What should I bring to each lesson?
Essentials for GOswim swimming lessons include:
- A towel
- A well, non-contagious student
- Goggles or cap, if the student prefers
- A swim nappy if your child is not toilet trained
- A water bottle
- A happy and cheery smile with lots of energy!
What if I miss a lesson?
The membership fee secures your place within the program class, however, we know life gets busy. We kindly request you notify our Office at least 2hrs prior to your lesson & we will work with you to book a makeup lesson within a week of your missed class.
Should you wish to take charge, download the ActiveWorld App to notify us of your absence & book a makeup class that suits you, all via the app.